– 1+ years of Salesforce front-end and back-end development experience;
– Experience using Apex, SOQL, Salesforce APIs;
– Good Knowledge of Lighting Components;
– Development and delivery planning for complete application/solution;
– Salesforce.com certification is preferred;
– Good written and spoken communications in English.
– Comfortable office in the center of Odessa.
– Corporate English courses in the office.
– Free lunches in the office.
– Friendly team with great corporate culture.
– Medical insurance
– Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
– Team-building, social events.